Monday, October 11, 2010

Why Blog?

"Welcome to my blog" - a sentence that easily prompts bullies to throw you into trash cans and break your glasses. Then again, I could be wrong. I have become so outrun by technology that blogging could be the new 'Sonic', and perhaps all the cool kids are doing it.

Aside from this very strange welcome to my blog (I'm glad you're here, really), allow me to explain why I put it together. I'm a mad theatre enthusiast. I practice it, I studied it in college, and somewhere between the prompt book and the gaffer tape, I realised I missed writing about it. I always wanted to give reviewing a shot, and found myself attending the theatre often enough to do so. So here we are.

I'll be updating this blog with reviews quite regularly. Ulster Bank Dublin Theatre Festival is in high swing, so expect some reviews in the next few days. Discussion and participation is greatly encouraged (chance's are I'll offend someone's point of view gravely), so comment away.

Let's get to it ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment